There are 2 ways on how to install the plugin. You can install the plugin by uploading the zip file through WordPress Admin dashboard or by uploading the extracted file through FTP/SFTP.
Installing through WordPress Admin
- Go to ‘Plugins’ → ‘Add New’.
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’.
- Upload ‘Gravity Forms Tooltips’ plugin zip file.
- And lastly, activate it after the upload is complete.
Uploading the plugin through FTP/SFTP
- Extract the zip file to your local directory.
- Login to your server through FTP/SFTP. If you don’t have any access to your server. You should ask your hosting provider for your ftp details.
- Upload the extracted file to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to ‘Plugins’ and activate the ‘Gravity Forms Tooltips’.
And you are now all set!