- Update license functions to remove PHP warning
- Fix js related bug that prevented field selection
- Updated WP \'tested up to\' version
- \'Copy to form\' now allows you to copy to multiple forms at once!
- Fix issue causing conflicts when SweetAlert library used by other plugins or themes
- Fix issue with next field ID being incorrect when working within default form editor after bulk actions
- Fix bug with renamed Section field label not being saved
- Fix bug with new IDs being incorrect when copying or duplicating fields
- Fix bug with the \'Copy to form\' function
- Fix for missing files 🤦🏼♂️
- Fixed a bug causing fatal error with Gravity Forms 2.4
- Removed the automatic label suffix (Copy #) on duplicated fields
- You can now edit Field Descriptions!
- You can now edit Admin Labels!
- Bug fix to correct fields ID in calculation formulas when copying fields to another form
- Fix to prevent fatal error when Gravity Forms is deactivated while Bulk Actions is still active
- Fix bug with conditional logic on some fields when copied to another form, causing them to not be editable
- Removed single overlooked instance of short opening php tag to avoid issues on servers with short_open_tag set to Off.
- Fix for admin bar quick links not showing on front end, outside of admin area
- Tested to Gravity Forms 2.2.3 and Wordpress 4.7.5
- Update plugin row styling for license messages
- Add Bulk Actions quicklink to Gravity Forms adminbar menu items
- Fix bug with duplicate fields when copying to another form
- Fix to update productField reference on product option field when copying to another form
- Added inclusion of conditional logic to the duplicate and clone functions
- Added inclusion of conditional logic when copying to another form. Any conditional logic rules that relate to other fields also being copied will be updated to reflect new IDs. Logic tied to any other fields won\'t be copied.
- Update to licensing class
- Explicitly defined required capabilities. Plugin page requires gravityforms_edit_forms and settings page requires gravityforms_edit_settings
- Fix to the labelling of copied fields.
- Complete change to the way field data is updated. Fixes a number of issues that were happening with some fields after duplication/cloning. All fields now copy without issue, including advanced fields.
- Fixed a couple of typos in clone alert window
- Added info alert to the duplicate option regarding conditional logic not being part of the duplication. Include checkbox option to off this alert
- New: Cloning feature added. You can now define the number of times to clone selected fields in one go.
- Fixed issue that caused a fatal error when trying to update the form after duplicating duplicates. Inception now permitted!
- Fixed issue with Bulk Actions quick link and tool bar link that caused \"You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.\" error
- Removed the Confirm Navigation alert that was displaying when clicking \'Update Form\'